Enterprise Content Management
At RPOHIRE, we apply our in-depth understanding of Engineering, the most up-to-date methodology, and proven best practices at every step of the hiring process to ensure you receive only the most highly qualified Professionals.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is the strategies, methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes. ECM covers the management of information within the entire scope of an enterprise whether that information is in the form of a paper document, an electronic file, a database print stream, or even an email.
.ECM aims to make the management of corporate information easier through simplifying storage, security, version control, process routing, and retention. The benefits to an organization include improved efficiency, better control, and reduced costs.
Understanding the Three Types of ECM
- Web Content Management
- Collaborative Content Management
- Transcantional Content Management
Why Do I Need ECM?
- Too Much Paper?
- Losing Track of Documents?
- Employees Engaged in Low-Value Tasks?
- Too Many Versions of Critical Documents!
ECM Building Blocks
- Document Management
- Document Imaging
- Records Management
- Software Integrations
- Business Process Management
What Should I Expect from My ECM Solution?
- Saving Time: The business of highly-effective employees
- Saving Money: How ECM translates into ROI
Our Team works across the broad range of this skill segments, giving you access to best talent across the following role types:
- ECM Implementation (Java\J2EE) Manager
- ECM Administrator
- ECM Consultant
- ECM Technical Architect
- ECM Documentum Consultant
- ECM Work Flow Business Analyst / Administrator
- Network Engineering
- Network Engineer
- Network Design Engineer
- Transport Engineer
- Transmission Engineer
- RF Engineer
- Project Managers
Please fill up the form below to share your details and we will revert to you within next 24 hours.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]