At RPOHIRE we always pay special attention to Security and Intellectual Property issues. We understand a truly effective security as a system that is followed by every employee. We deeply respect our customer’s intellectual property rights and business data and take comprehensive measures to safeguard them. A whole range of security procedures and policies are accepted at different levels.
- We initiate an NDA signing before business sensitive information exchange with each client to provide the maximal level of information security and confidentiality.
- Each employee is required to sign a Proprietary Information Agreement as well as an individual NDA at the moment he or she joins the company.
- The disclosure of proprietary information directly or indirectly to a person not involved in the work along with usage, copying, publishing, summarizing and/or moving this information out of the company’s premises is strictly prohibited.
- The employees are not allowed to participate in any other business during their employment and are not allowed to use any of their knowledge in the way that may lead to unfair competition upon termination of their employment.
Client / Team -based Segregation
- Usage of dedicated resources for each client to enable prevention of unauthorized access to the client’s proprietary information
- Strong ethical framework existing inside the company ensures that no information is exchanged between Recruiters.
- Every Recruiting team can be segregated into a separate secure physical location
- Each employee is provided with a photo ID-badge and an access card with easy-to-identify bands.
- Access restrictions are applied to every employee letting enter only to specific areas
- A 24×7 security monitoring and surveillance system are installed
- Fire protection is organized according to the regulations and requirements, all the necessary facilities can be easily accessed in case of fire alarm
- The whole territory of the office is a non-smoking area
- Unauthorized access to the network resources is prevented via Security Firewalls
- Authorized access to PCs and workstations is organized using Group Policies
- Only authorized personnel has the permission to access important files and directories
- E-mail and web-servers reside on an independent data centre.
- The established system of multi-level security management presupposes regular external security audits which enable to reveal the existing and possible security weaknesses
- No removable media (including CDs, flash memory storage devices etc.) may go in and out of the facility without the written permission from the administration
- The access to the VPN/VLAN/VNC is restricted to the authorized personnel only
- Workstations and servers are SPAM- and virus-protected in real-time mode
- Important infrastructure elements can be quickly replaced in case of malfunction to minimize system downtime